Do you own Quickbooks desktop or Online version?
It can seem overwhelming at first, but Quickbooks is set up to provide easy steps to navigate the site
- Customers: Customer information includes the basic address, phone number, and email, but also allows you to make estimates, bill employee time to customer jobs, and email statements and invoices
- Vendors: Vendor information also includes the basis company information and can track discounts for early payment, 1099 information for the tax year, and aging summary
- Employees: Quickbooks has payroll options that can include a hassle-free payroll integration with Intuit completing payroll and preparing tax forms.
- Banking: Reconciliations from the bank are an easy step with Quickbooks and help with making sure all entries have been made
- Reports: The ease of reports is amazing and can be customized and memorized for your convenience, including balance sheet, profit and loss, accounts receivable detail, and accounts payable
- Budgets: Quickbooks has several budgeting tools including forecasting based on past year’s performance and a cash flow projection